- FINKELSTEIN, Abel
- FINKELSTEIN, Bernard
- FINKELSTEIN, Caroline
- FINKELSTEIN, Chaim P
- FINKELSTEIN, Chaja Sara née GROSSFELD P
- FINKELSTEIN, Toni née KLEIN
- RATZERDORFER, Caroline
- RATZERDORFER, Chava Emma née FINKELSTEIN P
- RATZERDORFER, Sigismond P
- ROZENBOJM, Maria née FINKELSTEIN
- SCHARMANN, Ariel
- SCHARMANN, Carole/Carola Keila
- SCHARMANN, Martin P
- SCHARMANN, Saly Sara née FINKELSTEIN P
- SCHARMANN, Vera
About the Family
The members of this extended family are presumed to have received visas from Aristides de Sousa Mendes in France in June of 1940. They crossed into Portugal, where they resided in Figueira da Foz.
Abel and Toni FINKELSTEIN, together with their children Bernard and Caroline, sailed from Lisbon to New York on the vessel Nea Hellas in October 1940.
Chaim and Chaya FINKELSTEIN sailed from Lisbon to New York on the vessel Siboney in November of 1940 in transit to Venezuela.
The RATZERDORFER family sailed on the vessel Excalibur from Lisbon to New York in August 1940.
The SCHARMANN family sailed from Lisbon to Brazil on the vessel Serpa Pinto and from there to New York on the ship Argentina.