- MANHEIM, Hadassa née DIAMANT P
- MANHEIM, Naftali Hersch P
- MANHEIM, Rachela Serafina P
- MANHEIM, Samuel Natan Nuta P
- RIMALT, Chana née MANHEIM P
- RIMALT, Mojzes P
- RIMALT, Regina P
About the Family
This family is presumed to have received visas from Aristides de Sousa Mendes in France in June of 1940. They crossed into Portugal on June 26, 1940.
The MANHEIM family sailed from Lisbon to New York on the vessel Nyassa in April 1941.
The RIMALT family traveled from Portugal to Cuba, and eventually emigrated to the United States, entering in Florida in 1944.